Monday, September 17, 2012

Destination Tee Shirt #1: Daytona Beach, Florida



'81 Daytona Beach Tee, estimated Medium, SOLD



Party like it's 1981!  This pale yellow tee is super soft and I love the beach scene happening inside of the block lettering on the front.  It measures 21 inches in length from center front neckline to hem and 17.75 inches across at the bust, as measured beneath the sleeves.  Some slight pilling to the material.  And, in case you were wondering what a Stroh Light night looks like (try saying that three times fast), there's this.  (Not exactly the late nineties MTV version of Spring Break I imagined...)








Price for t-shirt is listed in USD.  Shipping is $6 and Paypal is the only accepted form of payment.  If you think you can provide a good home for this item, read over this and send me an e-mail at vintageadoptionagency@gmail.com.

All of the destination shirts and bags featured on the blog (plus a few that aren't) can also be found in the Vintage Adoption Agency Etsy shop! This shirt is part of my collection (obsession?) with souvenirs from random places that I've never been. I wrote about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment