Saturday, November 17, 2012

[Cute but relevant, preferably obscure, song lyric here]

Amber back up in this thing, I'm ready, what's happenin'?
Gone for most of October but now I'm back again.



Apologies for the lack of blog/shop updates.  I swear this isn't some fly-by-night operation; October ended up being really busy!  I found that it was easier to keep up with the tumblr (click 'reblog' aaaaaand done) so check there for the slightly more occasional glimpse of goings-on at VAA headquarters (like new-to-me thrift store finds and diy experiments) and, of course, random images I find inspiring.

The next two collections of vintage-y goodness are just about ready to go.  I'm in the process of editing photos and taking measurements (my idea of a wild Saturday night) and I'm really (no, really, no sarcasm) excited to share them!  Here's a sneak peek of the first one:

Plaid. Sweet, sweet plaid...
Plaid. Sweet, sweet plaid...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment